Monday, January 01, 2007

Hi, this is Giselle from Serial Slingshot. I am going to start posting about music again. You may also catch me writing about films or television. I'm just sneaky comme ça.

I posted about Menomena at SS, but I'm listening to "Under an Hour" (released in 2005), and it's WILD!, kind of. The three instrumental tracks ("Water", "Light" and "Flour") over fifty-four minutes are barely even comparable to their previous release, "I am the Fun Blame Monster" (2003), which I wrote about last year (POST HERE).

In any case, check out
"Under an Hour"

courtesy the Post Rock Exchange
over at Livejournal.
Yeah!!
Buy it here.

---------

Also check out mp3s from
"I am the Fun Blame Monster"

Cough Coughing
Strongest Man in the World

Okay, bye.
-Giselle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home